From Captain of Industry Wiki
Content on this wiki has been created by extraordinary efforts from our amazing community. We ask you to respect the work and strive to make it even better. We'd like to stay light on rules, but here are some of the most important ones:
1. Be kind and respectful to others
- Assume good faith, unless there is strong evidence to the contrary, assume that people who work on an topic are trying to help it, not hurt it.
- Editors may have different views, perspectives, and backgrounds, sometimes varying widely. Treating others with respect is key to collaborating effectively.
- Refrain from using profanity unless
- Refrain from discussing topics that are not relevant to players of Captain of Industry.
- Any unrelated links or promotions are not tolerated.
3. Do not vandalize or spam
- Respect work of others.
4. Do not edit-war, use discussion
- When someone reverts your change, do not revert theirs back-and-forth. Use discussion to resolve the conflict.
- Sign all of your posts on discussion pages by typing ~~~~ to be accountable and to help others understand the conversation, but do not sign in articles.
5. Keep the content in English
- The game is still changing and evolving rapidly. To avoid having lots of outdated content please focus on English language only. We may relax this later.